Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Chasing History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Chasing History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Chasing History Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Chasing History Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Chasing History Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Chasing History Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Chasing History Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Chasing History Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Chasing History Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Chasing History Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Chasing History

Go down

Chasing History Empty Chasing History

Post by KyloTheAvenger Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:34 am

Blake Virtue has just left the hospital that Troy Colt was transferred to after coming back to the states after Ascendence 10. Virtue makes his way to the airport and catches a flight to Southern California. Plane ride went as you’d think. Crying babies, kids kicking seats, and the occasional people who clap when the plane lands. Once he arrives, he gets into his designated cab, and off they go. Virtue is silent the entire ride up until they get to his destination. An old gym. Virtue grabs his bag and makes his way inside. He is instantly greeted by everyone in the gym. On the walls are pictures of him, Troy and Cam during their early days of training. He walks over to one specific picture. Him, Troy, and Cam all standing in the ring together raising their arms. The same one he has in his trophy case. Tom, the head trainer, makes his way over to him

Tom: Feels just like yesterday huh son? You three were undoubtedly some of the best to ever step foot in here. We’re all very proud of you guys.

Virtue smiles as they reflect on the old times.

Virtue- Still feel like I’m trying to find my place. Just like the old days. Need to find out what I am without a championship. That’s been my whole story since I came back from injury. “Reclaim the title I never lost”. Now what? 0-2 at Ascendence now, but there is one thing left for me while we’re still on the subject. I can be the only three time Global Champion. Spade slept his way into the match, but I still hold a singles win over him from Purgatory. I’m sure Madison would understand my journey and want to get back at the man that used her just for success. One last run, at least for now. I’m trying to make history here Tom. Being the best person to hold a title is opinion based unless the numbers are there. They aren’t there for me, but I did my best to make it feel as important as possible and I think I did a pretty damn good job. I’d like for you to help me out during this run. Just like old times.

Tom would smile and let out a small laugh. He places his hand on Virtue’s shoulder

Tom: Yeah, just like old times son.

KyloTheAvenger

Back to top Go down