Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
(II) Renegade. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
(II) Renegade. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
(II) Renegade. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
(II) Renegade. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
(II) Renegade. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
(II) Renegade. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
(II) Renegade. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
(II) Renegade. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
(II) Renegade. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
(II) Renegade. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

(II) Renegade.

Go down

(II) Renegade. Empty (II) Renegade.

Post by litw Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm

We see a scene backstage during the Women’s Royal Rumble match. Violet Evans and Yvonne Ivy of Otranto sit in their locker room when Beatriz Lótus storms in following her elimination at the hands of Janet Torre, visibly shaken up and fatigued from the record setting 40 minute performance she put out there. However, Lótus isn’t tired- She’s angry. She shoves a bag to the ground in frustration and sits in the chair it was previously set on, putting her hands to her head.

Violet Evans
Hey… you did well!

Lótus doesn’t respond and the other two members of Otranto look at each other a bit puzzled on what to do- Which isn’t an usual occurrence for Violet.

Violet Evans
Seriously! You were there for forty minutes, we didn’t do anything.

Lótus takes a deep breath and looks over at Violet, visibly annoyed.

Beatriz Lótus
For what?

I did the same thing last year! Everyone went blabbering on about how good I am and how young I am but what did that lead to? What have we done?

Yvonne Ivy
Listen-

Beatriz Lótus
No, seriously! I’ve done all this but I came up short every single time! And now we‘ll just go back to sitting around saying all these things about revolutionising the division without being able to get the job done!

She gets to her feet and approaches the door before being stopped by Violet getting in front of her.

Violet Evans
Really?! You’re talking about how we go back to the same things but you’re just gonna walk out again?

Beatriz Lótus
Get out.

Violet Evans
Listen to me! This sucks, I know it does- We haven’t been anything for so long but you can’t do things out of anger! The last time you left didn’t help us in any way!

Lótus looks back at Ivy, who seems worried about the situation and gets closer in as Beatriz stares Violet in the eyes.

Beatriz Lótus
When you got me here I heard so much about how we would change this place. Maybe we did at the start but Otranto isn’t it anymore, Violet. You have to understand that. Sometimes I wanted to think that maybe I became better than you but I can’t reach the top either. These records aren’t shit to me, I want an actual accomplishment!

Violet Evans
You’re better than me?!

Beatriz Lótus
That’s really all you got from that? Is your ego really that fragile?

As they get into each other’s faces, Yvonne promptly steps up in between the two to stop any escalation.

Yvonne Ivy
What is going on?!

Beatriz Lótus
PLEASE, let me be.

Yvonne Ivy
Look, I don’t... I don’t want to bring up any past stuff about how we brought you here because you’re your own person now, well you’ve always been! But this is only going to make things worse for Otranto! We can’t turn on each other!

Beatriz Lótus
You’re damn right I’m my own person. I’m not you. I can do whatever I want to, you’re just going to follow her no matter what.

Beatriz slips towards the door as Ivy stands there, trying to not let her emotions get the better of her.

Yvonne Ivy
You don’t mean that.

Beatriz Lótus
I’m tired, okay. I’m tired of doing all this just to fall back into obscurity. It’s not your fault, if only that stupid Janet Torre didn’t…ugh. Just… let me be.

She opens the door and starts to walk out before stopping as Violet speaks.

Violet Evans
Care to come back this time?

Beatriz Lótus
I’m not letting this happen again. I’m going to be who you always wanted to be.

Beatriz Lótus leaves Otranto’s locker room and goes to leave the arena. The Renegade sets out on her own, if only for a moment.

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum