Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bloody Redd's night out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bloody Redd's night out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bloody Redd's night out Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bloody Redd's night out Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bloody Redd's night out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bloody Redd's night out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bloody Redd's night out Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bloody Redd's night out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bloody Redd's night out Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bloody Redd's night out Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bloody Redd's night out

Go down

Bloody Redd's night out Empty Bloody Redd's night out

Post by Killian.redd Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:39 pm

Camera comes on to show Chris and Killian sitting at a bar, going pint for pint. As they finish their 5th glass, Killian begins to speak.

[Killian] Can all you fucks drink like this?

[Chris] Ha. Look at that guy he's passed out after 2 pints, what a fuckin` lightweight

[Killian] So what's the fucking deal with you and Urie anyways? He's always been a bitch, but I've never seen act this soft, or cradle someone's balls as hard as he is for Shay.

Chris responds as the bartender brings over more glasses and sets them down. Killian chugs his down in a blink, while Chris explains

[Chris] Listen, i was gone from CMV for over 4 years, it was a messy departure, but never in my wildest dreams did i think coming back and seeing Urie act like he's the man around here would be a thing, I mean how many times do we have to listen to him chirp about how long he lasted in a bloody Rumble match. Now i don't know the whole relationship between himself and Hoxton, hell maybe Hoxton likes being treated like hot garbage by Urie, who knows, but i guess they deserve each other, seeing as both are just annoying little bitches... Or maybe he's just held a grudge from all the years i flipped him off as he called my matches. Now he's issued a challenge where basically it's a loser leaves CMV match, hell if that's what he wants, then either Shay or myself will be gone, but if it ends up being me by some miracle, well i'll be taking someone with me, if you know what i mean.
But i got to ask, whats your beef with dumb and dumber and what ya got planned for them?

[Killian] No shit? Shay made me leave the company 3 yrs ago after putting my best friend in the ICU. For that I'm going to fucking break Urie's back and put his ass out of commission. Once I'm done with Urie I'll move on to Shay and ensure that there will be no more Presidential runs, no more wrestling, no more talking. It's time for that son of a bitch to reap what he has sowed. What we have here is an opportunity to make it all right. No more corrupted workplace politics and the American Devil will be banished to the hell he created. I never thought I'd be going into this fight with an Englishman.

[Chris] Couldn't agree more, but sometimes you have to find someone who can one, handle a drink or 10 and two  hold there own in a fight.... So with that said... Yo Barkeep over here.

*The Bartender brings over more glasses as the 2 men look over to their right and see a group of 5 men wearing, "Hoxton 2020" hats. The 2 men look at each other with raised brows…

[Chris] Well speaking of a fight, you ready to take out the trash?

[Killian] There's 5 of them and 2 of us… I can take those odds.

Both men smile and stand up as the 5 men laugh.. The ring leader pipes up with...

[Leader] Well, well, well.... Look who it is... it's these 2 clowns, maybe we should give Hoxton a present and beat the holy hell out of these bastards.

[Killian] Oh fuck yeah.

A massive brawl erupts as punches are swung, Killian and Chris are getting hit from all angles.

[Chris] Fuckers... Yo Killian, these bitches punch harder than Urie.

[Killian] Doesn't take much to surpass that scumbag, but enough with this shit. Let's end it.

Killian stikes back with lefts and right at the 2 guys on him... one drops to the floor holding his busted nose, giving him time to work on the other guy. As Chris is fighting back he grabs the 2 attacking him and smashes threir heads together.

*Killian grabs the dart board from the wall and cracks it over the back of the guy repeatedly over and over till it breaks in half from the force.*

[Killian] FUCKING RIIIIIGGHHHTT!!!

*Chris gives a thumbs up of appreciation for his new found ally before grabbing a pool cue.*

[Chris] Black ball corner pocket.

*Chris hits the guy in the sack with the pool cue, causing the guy to scream in agony.*

[Killian] Fuck yeah, nice pot. After this we should play...

*Another guy jumps on the back of Killian, but he hip tosses him off, and starts beating on him, then delivers a stiff headbutt as the man staggers, Killian kicks him in the gut, setting him up for a powerbomb.... Up he goes... But Killian walks over to the pool table and slams him through it, total destruction.*

[Killian] You ruined our game; you son of a bitch.

[Chris] Well so much for pool...

Chris notices one of them men stand up and run towards Killian

[Chris] Oi prick where ya think you're going..

Chris grabs the thug, he takes him over to the jukebox and slams his head into it over and over...  Just Don't Stop Me Now by Queen begins to play.

[Killian] Good choice.

*With 4 out of the 5 taken care of, The Leader still acting cocky does, "the bring it" taunt causing both Killian and Chris to smile once again, They both had the same idea, both punched the guy in the eyes at the same time.... Killian then hoists up the guy onto his shoulders as Chris climbs onto the bar and delivers a clothesline to the man, sending him crashing down to the floor. The 2 men look at each other and laugh as they make it to their feet. They slap hands before leaving the scene. The camera pans out highlighting the destruction before it fades out as they exit the bar.*

Killian.redd

Back to top Go down