Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No more playing games! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No more playing games! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No more playing games! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No more playing games! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No more playing games! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No more playing games! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No more playing games! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No more playing games! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No more playing games! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No more playing games! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No more playing games!

Go down

No more playing games! Empty No more playing games!

Post by Jason Spade Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:37 pm

The scene comes in to Ashley Riot in the backstage area, looking at the Shockwave card... Which she isn't on.

Ashley: I've been thinking about stuff lately... I know, I can hear people now; "Ashley Riot, thinking??" Yeah, I get it. You people all think I'm stupid. I don't know, maybe I am... I had a full ride to the University of Albany, easy pass onto the cheerleading team, and now I'm standing here at 21 with more concussions than wrestlers with twice my experience and I can't even get onto the fucking Shockwave card!

In a sudden fit of rage, Ashley grabs the white board and tears it from the wall, slamming it onto the floor.

Ashley: Look at me!

Ashley turns her back to the camera and pulls her t-shirt off, revealing the now-healed but still very visible burn marks from Shou Rong's spotlight attack, as well as the dozens of other scars all over her body.

Ashley: Look what I've done to myself for this business- what other people have done to me!

Pulling her shirt back on and turning back towards the camera, Ashley continues.

Ashley: I came to CMV two years ago, and even back then when I was the hot young thing on the block, I had my doubters and critics. But guess what? Two years later, and they're all gone! Ashley Rayne, who everyone said I was a rip off of? Gone! Tailcoat Val, who said I was stupid enough to get distracted by jingling keys? Sulking in the shadows! And how about Shou Rong, who's desperately clinging to the last few months of her career, making a little bucket list like a Make-a-Wish kid?! Guess what, Shou! You're not dying, you're just old and broken!

I am done playing games with the little girls in this company. I'm done waiting for my opportunities. Shou Rong is old news, kiddos, it's my turn now. Gionna, little miss "main character", I hope you're holding onto that title real tight. I hope you're keeping it nice and warm, because when- not if, but when- I take it from you, I want to pry it from your prissy little painted nails and step over your broken bones while I do it! And don't you think for a second that I'm bluffing... I am coming for you. I'm coming for all of you. I will crush every single woman between me and that championship, as many times as it takes, because I will not stop. I will never stop, because none of you can hurt me in any way that matters.

I am Ashley Riot, I am the Deathmatch Princess. I eat barbed wire for breakfast and wash it down with thumbtacks. And by hook or by crook, I will be the CMV Women's Champion. Remember this face, Gionna, because it's gonna be the one that haunts your nightmares for the rest of your life.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down