Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Photographic Memories Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Photographic Memories Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Photographic Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Photographic Memories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Photographic Memories Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Photographic Memories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Photographic Memories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Photographic Memories Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Photographic Memories Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Photographic Memories Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Photographic Memories

Go down

Photographic Memories Empty Photographic Memories

Post by litw Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:01 pm

The excitement of Shockwave continues on as we see the lights dim in the arena and a spotlight shine upon the center of the stage when suddenly….

And out comes the Seeker of Justice. The man who has returned with an absolute determination to gain the approval of a crowd who once adored him. Behind him is the devious Todd Dickens, who’s snake-like personality is obvious to everybody but the former world champion. Nonetheless, he trusts his advocate, who whispers assurances in Ted’s ears to help him drown out the crowd’s boos. While he may be confused with their reaction, he accepts the wisdom from his manager and continues down the ramp with a stoic expression across his face. The two make it in the center of the ring where the lights remain dimmed and the spotlight covers them.

Todd Dickens
Ladies and Gentlemen I want you to feast your eyes on this man here for a second. The cameras, I want you camera men to get in close on his face. Take in the image of this man for a second while I explain something to you all.

He clears his throat while Ted’s features are put on display on the PA System.

Todd Dickens
What you see right now is no ordinary man folks. Nahhhhhhh this right here, is a man who is LOCKED IN! A man on a mission for absolute equity. We gave him the name “Seeker of Justice” because it’s the truest statement I can make about him when asked about his agenda. He has placed himself in a role that takes on the full responsibility of all of the justice you all deserve. You have been wronged while watching this product. Your heroes have been shattered before your eyes. You’ve been insulted. A man tried to bomb you in this very ring. There was once a man……a man I thought I knew, who took one of you out of the crowd every week and BEAT the hell out of them. All these villains roamed this ring without true consequence. Whether they went out high and mighty and rode off into the sunset, or “changed” so they could avoid the swift hammer of justice they had coming to them. They got away with it……until now.

The camera continues to display the impressive physique and stoic demeanor of The Ted while Todd Dickens continues to speak.

Todd Dickens
Maybe it’s hard to comprehend the actions of The Ted in recent weeks because you haven’t had the pleasure of seeing things from his perspective so I ask of you……to just continue to listen. When he lost his world title, he lost more than that. He lost the respect of all of you. He lost himself. And he lost his way. It took him a long time to get back on his path but when he did, he knew he had to fight and claw his way back into your hearts. He had to earn it again. But, despite his deep desire to become that beloved figure for all of you again, he realized the true objective here was to fight for you all in a way nobody ever has before.. He didn’t want to fight for glory. He wanted to fight for………the theme of the day “your justice”. So he trained. And put his mind and body through so much. Then he reached out to me for proper guidance in this mission to become the hero you all desperately needed. We put in the work and now we are here not only fighting to one day hold that Holy Grail again and give you a champion you truly deserve but to cast judgment on those who wronged you. It started with Xander Slate.

The mention of his name triggers a sudden wave of cheers from the crowd.

Todd Dickens
Xander Slate put you all through hell alongside his buddy Bob Luger. Together they wreaked havoc. And this wasn’t even the first time. But the bodies that laid in their wake was immense. The careers ended? A tragedy. Quantum? Gone. Tim LaFave? Gone. Hell they even attacked their own brother, Randy Borton. They took your heroes. They defiled the good name of CMV and took so much from all of you that we knew to make them our first targets on this quest. So, The Ted here came back and SQUASHED Xander Slate in under two minutes with his newfound strength and ability. He proved that he was on an entirely different level than Slate and Slate’s efforts are futile.

Next, he conquered the man himself, Bob Luger. The Work Ethic Titan was DESTROYED in this very ring, why? Because he's not on The Ted’s level. The time where KLIQ runs around here without consequences is over because THE TED IS HERE AND WHILE HE IS, YOU ALL HAVE A SAVIOR YOU CAN COUNT ON! Bob Luger tried so hard, and gave it his all but not even he could TOUCH the power that this man possesses. And we had a plan to keep him down, to truly put an exclamation point on the statement that was made but Xander Slate came down to the ring playing hero. The Joker cosplaying as Batman. Came down only to get his ass whipped. Last week, the same thing happened only this time…..

Todd clenches his fist as the camera finally pulls away from Ted.

Todd Dickens
This time I stepped in because the pure intensity and immense, heroic aura of The Ted wore off on me. And now, Xander Slate lays awake at night, unable to see the world he once brought chaos too. A bad man who got the justice he deserved and you all cheer for him.

The crowd cheers even louder, to spite Todd Dickens.

Todd Dickens
You root for the man who put you through all that pain and suffering. I get it, sometimes this world leaves you unable to appreciate when somebody relieves you of your darkness because it’s not something you’re familiar with. So many dark days, you don’t know what to do when the sun comes out. Let me tell you…..relish in it. Soak in the light that The Ted lets off for all of you. You deserve that. THIS MAN RIGHT HERE………is a symbol…..a-

Todd’s veneration of The Ted is, as he would probably say, rudely interrupted by Xander Slate’s theme song echoing through the arena and the crowd’s ensuing cheers. The man walks out, microphone in his hands, wearing a hoodie which makes it impossible to see what happened to his eye after the attack by Dickens last week. He starts to get in the ring as Todd attempts to take control of the situation.

Todd Dickens
Now, who do-

Xander Slate
Shut it, Dickens.

The crowd explodes even more as Slate shuts the loudmouth down and stands in front of The Ted. Dickens cowers behind the Seeker of Justice, knowing Slate could be looking for revenge tonight. Ted observes the OG Dirty Heel, not showing any signs of disturbance as he towers over the CMV veteran. Slate pulls the hoodie back and the camera is able to display his wounds. Xander’s good eye does not look in complete health but the man manifests his fearlessness by staring down someone who could make it a whole lot worse right now.

Xander Slate
Doctors, CMV executives, my loved ones, they all told me to not come here tonight. But I wasn’t just going to let you walk off after what happened last Shockwave. And I’m DEFINITELY not gonna stand back there watching you spout off the same bullshit you said about Bob. Listen, I don’t have to convince either of you on who I am nowadays because these people… they know. And they also know who you really are, Todd. Even after what you two tried to do to me, I can still see well enough to make out what’s going on here. Ted, when you first returned I really thought that I was done for in this place, but I have to hand it to you man. When I saw what you were trying to do to CMV, I knew I couldn’t go away. Not without stopping you.

Ted remains unfazed by Slate’s words, while the same can’t be said for his mouthpiece, standing behind him. Xander remains firm, but still smirking as he dwells in the fans’ adulation, before Ted gestures to Dickens to hand him that microphone. As always, the trustee obliges.

The Ted
Slate, you have been here since the start. They don’t call you the OG Dirty Heel for no reason. Former World Heavyweight Champion, former King of the Ring and Mr. Money in the Bank, you’re a BONAFIDE hall of famer! But… with that much time in your career, you’re bound to have dry spells, right? Quite frankly, these past couple of years, you haven’t been much more than Bob Luger’s lapdog. Someone with your career, suddenly nothing more than a lackey. And what a lackey you were, huh? So reliable that even Shay Hoxton wanted you to help him come out of prison. But he used you, didn’t he? Good thing Bob Luger was there to stand up for you when you couldn’t take Hox down yourself. And, to be fair, Luger used you too. You stood side by side with KLIQ during some of the worst acts, the worst moments in this company’s history. And you were oh so happy to do it.

It honestly baffles me why you’d suddenly want to change the image you’ve created for yourself in eight years. Just because one guy was more evil than you, you’re instantly a hero? Do you want your last hurrah to have everyone behind you, recognizing your GRAND feats for someone else? I do agree with you on one thing, though. You’re not cut out for this anymore. But if I was the one who convinced you to keep going for just a little longer, at least it gives me the opportunity to end your career myself.

Dickens stands behind Ted cheering him on after every word, something the fans aren’t exactly emulating. Slate stares down the Seeker of Justice, amused at his objectionable words, before preparing a response.

Xander Slate
I would love to see you try to stop me. Clearly, when your buddy right there did that, it didn’t work. Because I’m still here. And all I want right now is to give you a piece of that same medicine. Ted…

Face me in a blindfold match.

The fans roar after this challenge, as Dickens tries to advise The Ted. The former world champion isn’t interested in what he has to say right now, though.

The Ted
I’ll be there.

Ted leaves the ring, not looking for any more physical confrontations after what happened last week, even after he left with the upper hand. Dickens follows behind, leaving Slate alone playing up to the crowd as we set up for a huge showdown.

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down