Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Yellow Snow: The Drive Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Yellow Snow: The Drive Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Yellow Snow: The Drive Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Yellow Snow: The Drive Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Yellow Snow: The Drive Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Yellow Snow: The Drive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Yellow Snow: The Drive Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Yellow Snow: The Drive Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Yellow Snow: The Drive Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Yellow Snow: The Drive Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Yellow Snow: The Drive

Go down

Yellow Snow: The Drive Empty Yellow Snow: The Drive

Post by Master Ogon Fri May 20, 2022 9:09 pm

2 PM.

“Extraordinarily Impatient” Tracy James:
We’re like totally almost there right?

No response at first.

The irked expression of Timothius and the just in the most parental way disappointed expression on TED would lead someone to believe he’s asked that question way too many times. That’s Tracy though, annoying in spirit. Existence is beloved by only two, his daddy and his BFF. One of those are in the front seat ahead of him.

Timothius:
Seventh time. No, this’ll take a while.

“Truthfully Believes It Wont Take As Long As He Said” Tracy James:
Tim my buddy, speed up your driving home dog! If it was me driving right now, I’d be burning rubber! Unfortunately for you, I don’t have a license to show you how they do it in the movies.

Timothius:
Don’t call me by that name.

“Intimidated Easily, This Isn’t Him Being Respectful” Tracy James:
Got it.

“King Of Sly Comments” The TED:
The TED sorta thinks-

The eyeballs of Timothius shift entirely onto TED. This is a safety hazard but do you seriously think he cares? With the intensity his retinas are homing in on the Master Of The TEDBuster you’d think he’s about to erratically combust into flames. He doesn’t want to work with these two but they’re what he got, no doubt in the world that he couldn’t manipulate some aspiring pupils to do his dirty work with him but whatever he’s planning on doing requires some level of talent. Makes it more confusing why he brought Tracy here. However, as established, they’re not here because he likes them. Whatever slightly antagonizing words are about to come out of his reluctant partner’s mouth he wants anything but to hear.

Too bad The TED doesn’t care what the old man wants.

“Much Bolder Than Tracy” The TED:
That it’s rather overdramatic to change your name because you don’t like some jabronis. The TED is respectful to another community when it comes to dead names and all but in this instance gramps, The TED believes it’s a little silly dilly.

OH GOD HE JUST STIRRED THE CAR INTO ONGOING TRAFFI-

No. He doesn’t even look bothered which just disregards that death stare he gave Teddie. Rather he responds with a big ol grin and a sideways bob of his head. Tracy takes this as his queue to not ruin the mood of what he’d consider a “lovely memory of friendship” and smiles ugily and toothily. To The TED that was just an absolutely bizarre response after Tim’s already bothersome forceful inclusion of Tracy into this “mission.”

Timothius:
How about we get some ice cream?

2:30 PM.

TED and Timothius lean back on the black kidnapping van. They're purposely avoiding eye contact with each other. They’re waiting for Tracy to come back from his solo adventure to “Dairy King” that’s taken five minutes so far. Both probably answered no to Tracy’s pestering about them getting a treat with him, both with troubles about the other person standing quiet cross from ‘em.

So many issues in just five hours yet the both of them have chosen not to resolve any of them or even address what they’re going to be doing today. So much for being an organized unit.

“The Bigger Man” The TED:
The TED just wants to say he’s sorry for-

Timothius:
Tracccccy! Come on, you get to ride shotgun this time!

Oh.

Well isn’t he just an eldery bitter dickhead?

It takes all of TED’s might not to curse his accomplice the hell out and he’s only even doing that because Tracy shouldn’t see that.

Tracy with his whole three large frozen lemonades and an innocent smirk on his face. He knows they didn’t want anything but commme on they’re a squad now! They gotta refresh! Maybe some sour goodness would help cool the nerves that only probably him are experiencing?

2:40 PM.

Timothius:
TED! Don’t look so pouty back there Tracy was kind enough to supply us evenifheusedmymoney with these drinks!

“Thinks He’s Contributing” Tracy James:
Hey hey, Timothous it’s okaaaay brotha. You know these newbies, they’re PARAAAANOID about how things may go. Speaking of our neat lil operation, what’re we even doing?

Timothius:
I’m glad you asked, soldier boy. We are acting as pest control and handling the source directly y’know what im slangin haha!

TED is rolling his eyes at the weakest manipulation game he ever saw. Seriously, how is Tracy falling for this? Logically, why would Timothous be nice to him NOW? He lets out a sigh at his tag partner’s easy to please inferiority complex.

But Tracy isn’t so pleased right now with the notion of “dealing” with someone outside of a ring. Even during his more devious personas never once did he attack someone outside of a match, seriously, never once. He awkwardly twirls his straw in the already empty large lemonade cup top with his fingers.

“Thinks That’s Uh, Kinda Messed Up” Tracy James:
Aren’t we the good guys here….?

That’s when the act of Timothius ends.

Timothius:
How could you even question that? How’re we in any way shape or form doing something worse than they’ve done kid?

“Pressed” Tracy James:
Well like bad guys attack people outside the ring y’know…

Timothius shakes his head repeatedly.

Timothius:
No no no no no no no it’s not like that in this instance. We’re just snow, right? Maybe you don’t like snow Tracy or maybe someone you know hates it. It’ll melt. That snow will melt. Like say that lemonade there, yellow…

Now nobody likes yellow snow right? Yeah? Who would? Putrid, who'd like it? Yucky. But it’ll melt. When the heat waves come, it’ll disappear like it was never there. It’s ultimately forgettable.

Now Kliq, those bastards they’ve tainted the land the snow can fall upon. What they’ve done to me I mean EVERYONE will never be forgotten. They are the fairy tale monsters, the incomprehensible no gray area evil. Unforgivable and all that they’ve done leaked into the very land and the wretchedness of their mere continued life scarred the earth. Get that? You get that Tracy you aren’t stupid.

We’re yellow snow. In this instance, the coating will be there but the land will be healed. Once the damage of what we do goes away, ultimately we’d have fixed something

“Choosing Not To Fully Get It” Tracy James:
Umm yeah, I guess that makes sense…

Timothius:
Don’t guess about this. Understand that it makes sense. Be quiet and sit there and think about how it makes sense because it does and because I am treating you so well your only responsibility is to STOOOOP TALKING and think about how you can apply that and make it make more sense to you. Got it?

“Not THAT Dumb” Tracy James:
Did you just tell me to shut up? That's kinda rude bro.

Timothius:
NO WHAT I MEANT WAS-

The two “bicker” but it’s really just Timothius throwing essays of words at Tracy and Tracy responding with single sentence responses that question them.

TED in the back just looks blankly at these weirdos. He forms his own opinions and sticks to them unless proven wrong. No amount of mentioning of piss will make him believe that this is a valid thing to do. Yet it’s a necessary thing to do. That's what he thinks anyway.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down